IMPORTANT NEWS RE: COVID-19
As our communities continue to feel the increased impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we feel it is important to share what we are doing to help keep people safe and healthy. Please be assured we have protocols in place to continue operating and supporting your business.
Keeping You Connected, Safely
At Pearl Technology / CIAN / A5, we strive to take great care of the people in the communities we serve—from our employees, to our clients, and their employees and customers.
- As part of our protocols, we have tested and validated our business continuity procedures, including our pandemic plan. Per CDC and local health department guidance, we have moved to a mix of remote and critical on-site staff. Any staff with ill family members have been instructed to stay home out of an abundance of caution and self-monitor their symptoms.
- We have cancelled all external travel to conferences, training, and vendor visits.
- All Managed, Security and Data Center services are being provided with the same level of service you are accustomed to.
- We have the same capabilities and security measures in place to support your business while working from a remote location.
- Client site work will be limited to essential break-fix work (Priority 1 & 2). Please let us know if your business has any visitor restrictions.
- Data Center clients will still be provided the same level of scheduled access, but we are requesting clients take advantage of our Smart Hands offer if at all possible.
- To assist our colocation clients, we are offering free Smart Hands service during normal business hours. To the best of our ability, we will be happy to assist with typical tasks, to reduce your need for on-site visits. Please send any Smart Hands request to email@example.com.
In addition, actions we have taken over the past several years have helped us prepare for scenarios like this, and we have been continuously refining and implementing new procedures throughout this pandemic.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this challenging situation one day at a time and determine how best to continue supporting your business.